Founded in early 2010, Webbing is a global data MVNO that delivers enterprise grade, global connectivity and IoT services across more than 200 countries and 600+ mobile carriers’ networks.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead and govern the execution of the company’s core projects from definition, through development, to production.
- Overall accountability and responsibility for the project delivery: scope, time, cost, quality, change, risk, dependencies, and development.
- Collaborate with cross discipline departments including Network, Operations, Research & Development and Analytics to make sure that everything is on track.
- Submit project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Share critical information via status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Collaborate and connect with external and internal stakeholders to ensure acceptance of project deliverables.
- Responsible for post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Technical Project Management or similar roles.
- Proven background and strong technical experience with core cellular technologies.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams/individuals on large scale projects.
- Recognized as a leader, able to inspire and motivate others, and the ability to formulate and articulate direction.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Organized with attention to details
- High level of English- verbal and written
- BSc in Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org