Founded in early 2010, Webbing is a global data MVNO that delivers enterprise grade, global connectivity and IoT services across more than 200 countries and 600+ mobile carriers’ networks.
Enterprise customers can manage, monitor, and optimize data usage in real-time with Webbing’s powerful software platform. Gain visibility by application type and have the power to white list applications and limit non-business applications with the click of a button, saving money and improving compliance.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Help drive company revenue growth by improving account performance monthly and working to enhance opportunities.
- Monitor the end user experience with our products and services to ensure quality.
- Maintain healthy and positive working relationship within assigned account ensuring continued collaboration with assigned Channel Manager/Sales.
- Contact implementation/Account setup ensuring QC is complete/accurate.
- Log and communicate registered opportunities with Channel Manager.
- Submit orders and communicate details.
- Proactively monitor provisioning/orders/technical statuses and escalate as needed.
- Review data usage trends within assigned accounts.
- Identify needs for training and schedule appropriately to conduct.
- 2+ years of customer success or account management experience with complex, enterprise solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written/verbal via phone or email).
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Display ability to think critically through issues to identify an appropriate solution.
- Demonstrate ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into customer insights and leverage with customer engagement strategies.
- Passion to build customer relationships and provide customer service.
- Effective listener with high integrity and empathetic conflict resolution skills.
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- 2-4 year college degree
- Preferred: background in Mobility, IoT