Founded in early 2010, Webbing is a global data MVNO that delivers enterprise grade, global connectivity and IoT services across more than 200 countries and 600+ mobile carriers’ networks.
Enterprise customers can manage, monitor, and optimize data usage in real-time with Webbing’s powerful software platform. Gain visibility by application type and have the power to white list applications and limit non-business applications with the click of a button, saving money and improving compliance.
What You’ll Be Doing
- To handle, troubleshoot and resolve customer solution related and network related issues, events and incidents.
- Communicate with Webbing customers directly and via mass communication tools.
- Monitor the performance and capacity of mobile network and internal systems using a variety of tools.
- Coordinate and communicate issue, incident and event handing within Webbing internal teams and vendors.
- To track and document all issues and resolutions in detail.
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Degree in Telecommunications or IT (studies can still be in progress).
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Interest in mobile technologies and electronics, IoT and technologies in general.
- Strong personal drive and great desire for self-learning.
- Accuracy and high sense of responsibility.
- Previous experience working with technical or customer technical support and troubleshooting in mobile technologies (mobile core & roaming) and/or familiar with mobile networks & technologies (2g, 3g, 4g LTE structure and technology) – an advantage.
What we offer?
- An exciting and challenging workplace with great skill and knowledge development opportunities.
- The opportunity to join a team of highly professional specialists in an international environment.
- The opportunity for professional development within a reputable international innovative and growing company.
- Salary level 1200.00 – 1400.00 EUR gross and social benefits.