Founded in early 2010, Webbing is a global data MVNO that delivers enterprise grade, global connectivity and IoT services across more than 200 countries and 600+ mobile carriers’ networks.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will play a key role in the formation and expansion of the Webbing web platform. You will be required to quickly master Webbing’s existing code base and help define the next generation of the product.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about technology and software development, with end to end experience developing web applications.
An opportunity to significantly influence the future of the Webbing web platform!
- Take full responsibility for features throughout the whole stack.
- Develop and implement new features that directly impact our customers.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (e.g. security, scalability, etc.).
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- 5+ years’ experience in ASP.NET development
- BSc in software engineering/ computer science/ equivalent
- Proficient in ASP.NET, C#, .NET framework 4.x.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server – Creating DB schema and experience with stored procedures.
- 3 years’ experience with one of the following – Angular JS/ React/ VueJS
- Experience with SOAP/RESTFull Web Services.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap framework
- Experience with BigData technologies and AWS cloud services- an advantage.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Team-player who enjoys collaboration.