Founded in early 2010, Webbing is a global data MVNO that delivers enterprise grade, global connectivity and IoT services across more than 200 countries and 600+ mobile carriers’ networks.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Research and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Proactively stay informed about technology trends, market opportunities, risks and competitors.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term business goals.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- 8 years working in technological roles.
- Previous experience in a CTO or similar leadership role- an advantage
- Deep technical expertise and insights in the cellular networks field
- Extensive industry knowledge and current technological trends, with an eye towards the future.
- Strategic thinker with leadership skills.
- Proactive self-starter with a solutions-focused, positive attitude
- Team player, with excellent collaboration skills.
- Comfort adapting to changing situations and priorities with a high sense of accountability and urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Hebrew and English
- BSc in Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org